Boating 4 Wishes Masks
(Price includes applicable taxes, standard shipping and handling charges)
Proudly Made in Canada
Shipping mid-July (*Shipments are taking longer due to delays in postal services*)
Stay safe and save lives
In these challenging times we, like you, are thinking about our families, friends, our communities, and the side effects of the necessary social distancing on all.
With the many fundraising events cancelled or postponed indefinitely, our charities and causes still need all possible support for the important work they do.
Protect yourself and others – remembering to wash your hands frequently, practice social/physical distancing and wear a mask in public.
Cause and donation info
Make A Wish Canada (makeawish.ca) Children’s Wish Foundation of Canada and Make-A-Wish Foundation® of Canada have joined forces, with the goal of granting life-changing wishes for children with critical illnesses. Along with the national office, eight regional chapters grant magical wishes to children in need from coast-to-coast and have helped make dreams and wishes come true for more than 500,000 children since 1980.
To donate directly, click here
• Our non-medical masks are effective, comfortable, and stylish.
• They are ideal for repeated use and washings.
• Carefully remove your mask (avoid touching the front) and place into a mesh washing bag (to protect straps from getting laundry tangled) before washing.
• Put mesh bag into washer with other laundry using regular laundry soap or detergent and hot water to wash. WASH YOUR HANDS.
• Place into dryer on warm setting to gently dry mask for next use.
• Masks should be washed after each use.
• Premium quality non-medical masks
• Proudly Made in Canada
• 320 GSM Shell layer of double-knit mechanical stretch polyester
• Filter mid-layer 120 GSM non-woven polyester
• Internal layer grid polyester mesh 153 GSM