(Price includes applicable taxes, standard shipping and handling charges)
Proudly Made in Canada
*Shipments are taking longer due to delays in postal services*
Stay safe and save lives
In these challenging times we, like you, are thinking about our families, friends, our communities, and the side effects of the necessary social distancing on all.
With so many fundraising events cancelled or postponed indefinitely, our charities and causes still need all possible support for the important work they do.
Protect yourself and others – remembering to wash your hands frequently, practice social/physical distancing and wear a mask in public.
Cause and donation info
Alex Kirkland Scholarship fund
Kirkland was a devoted member of the Ottawa area Ringette family her entire life, bringing a love of the game and a sense of community and team spirit to her teammates both on and off the ice. She left her hometown at 17-years of age to begin a new life as a student at Memorial University of Newfoundland, quickly signalling to her new friends a strong commitment to building a healthy community based on respect, compassion and diversity. Alex died suddenly and tragically at 18 years of age, in her second year at MUN, as a result of complications arising from a sudden cardiac arrhythmia. In her memory, and in honour of her leadership in creating a positive and inclusive university experience and home-away-from-home community, her family has established the Alexandra Kirkland Blackall Community Builder Award. Proceeds from sales or donations will be directed to this endowment fund.
Sandra Schmirler Foundation (sandraschmirler.org) –
Their mission is to raise funds for hospital Newborn Intensive Care Units to purchase life-saving equipment for premature and critically ill newborns and provide scholarships to junior curlers; giving each the chance to grow up and be a champion, like Sandra.
To donate direct, click here
• Our non-medical masks are effective, comfortable, and stylish.
• They are ideal for repeated use and washings.
• Carefully remove your mask (avoid touching the front) and place into a mesh washing bag (to protect straps from getting laundry tangled) before washing.
• Put mesh bag into washer with other laundry using regular laundry soap or detergent and hot water to wash. WASH YOUR HANDS.
• Place into dryer on warm setting to gently dry mask for next use.
• Masks should be washed after each use.
• Premium quality non-medical masks
• Proudly Made in Canada
• 320 GSM Shell layer of double-knit mechanical stretch polyester
• Filter mid-layer 120 GSM non-woven polyester
• Internal layer grid polyester mesh 153 GSM