VOLUNTEER 3-Ply Mask (CSS)
NOTE: The VOLUNTEER will select their required size.
Thank you for supporting a volunteer at the Scotties Tournament of Hearts + the Sandra Schmirler Foundation.
Price includes applicable taxes and is Proudly Made in Canada.
Cause and donation info
Sandra Schmirler Foundation (sandraschmirler.org) –
Their mission is to raise funds for hospital Newborn Intensive Care Units to purchase life-saving equipment for premature and critically ill newborns and provide scholarships to junior curlers; giving each the chance to grow up and be a champion, like Sandra.
• Our non-medical masks are effective, comfortable, and stylish.
• They are ideal for repeated use and washings.
• Carefully remove your mask (avoid touching the front) and place into a mesh washing bag (to protect straps from getting laundry tangled) before washing.
• Put mesh bag into washer with other laundry using regular laundry soap or detergent and hot water to wash. WASH YOUR HANDS.
• Place into dryer on warm setting to gently dry mask for next use.
• Masks should be washed after each use.
• Premium quality non-medical masks
• Proudly Made in Canada
• 320 GSM Shell layer of double-knit mechanical stretch polyester
• Filter mid-layer 120 GSM non-woven polyester
• Internal layer grid polyester mesh 153 GSM