The WOMEN OF CURLING and people like YOU teamed up for another hugely successful fundraising year of 2019, raising over $115,000 for no less than 12 great charities and causes.
MEET THE CHARITIES AND CAUSES CHOSEN BY THE 2019 WOMEN OF CURLING:
• ALBERTA CHILDREN'S HOSPITAL FOUNDATION
• ALZHEIMER SOCIETY OF SUDBURY-MANITOULIN NORTH BAY & DISTRICT
• BRANT COUNTY SPCA
• CURLING CANADA FOUNDATION
• JAPANESE ORGANIZATION FOR INTERNATIONAL COOPERATION IN FAMILY PLANNING (JOICFP)
• KIDSPORT MANITOBA
• NORTHERN MANITOBA PAWS IN NEED
• ROLLING THUNDER (A POWERCHAIR HOCKEY TEAM FROM BERN, SWITZERLAND)
• SANDRA SCHMIRLER FOUNDATION
• SCOTTISH ASSOCIATION FOR MENTAL HEALTH
• SPECIAL OLYMPICS ONTARIO
• WISCONSIN WOMEN'S HEALTH FOUNDATION
Watch for the 2020 edition of the Men of Curling Calendar coming this fall, featuring all-star curling athletes from multiple nations who have designed and created their own image to represent strength of body, mind and character.
The countdown has started...be among the first to know the details by subscribing below for insider info!
Join our mailing list
Never miss an update
Another project from: